”djevojcice i djecaci se opet igraju rata
zivotinji se zeludac okrece
panika smrdi u zraku
glupost nosi gas masku
u jednom kutku raja zemlja mirise i dalje se okrece
ne da kurbi gusta
zna da je sve ovo sada
a poslije vise nije”
– sirotinja postuje nikoga; voli nikoga, mrzi svakoga jer je ‘sirotinja’
– covjek cini ovu planetu necovjecnom. // da bi covjek danas zivio ‘normalno’ mora postati nenormalan
– tko drugom jamu kopa dobije zuljeve
– stoka se uvijek drzi svog krda; tako je zasticena. ako se slucajno izdvoji iz krda, ubit ce je vlastita glupost i slabost.
– sta bi covjek radio u jednom danu u kojem nema informacija? procesuirao bi informacije od jucer
– covjek prestaje biti divljak i postaje vjesalica
– politika nije estrada ali je ‘la strada’
– nije lako biti budan u svijetu tudjih snova
– danas je ‘in’ biti zaljubljen, ‘out’ biti voljen
– smijeh najvise kosta pametne, najmanje budale
– covjek koji se moze najglasnije smijati moze najtise plakati
– mnoga se drveca ubijaju da bi njhovi listovi postali tariguz
– sve ce doci u ravnotezu kad se jednom prelije casa
– ne mora se uvijek sve razumjeti. nekad je dovoljno samo cuti
– ako ‘pogrijesis’, ne trazi oprost vec stvori priliku za radost
– ‘pristojan’ covjek ce prvi biti nepristojan kad ne treba
– gledajuci krosnju ona pjevusi glasovima vrapcica
– covjek dobro cesto ocekuje ali ga rijetko docekuje
– intuicija je tihi dijalog sa postojanjem koji vice kada je potrebno
– razdvojeni smo obicni. zajedno smo izuzetni
– i love you so much that is never too much
o emocionalnoj agilnosti kao reakciji na tiraniju falše pozitivnosti:
”courage is not the absence of fear. courage is fear walking.”
osobna misao iz 2007:
‘uporno bjezimo od osjecaja straha, tuge, ljutnje, bespomocnosti..sramimo se tih ‘losih’ osjecaja, a ne uviđamo da su upravo oni nasi najiskreniji ucitelji.’
ps. 21:07 / hrt / “blade runner” (1982.)
pps. o drustvenom poricanju: u parizu ‘ratuju’ zbog cijene dizela; u zagrebu pale svijecice za advent // ime denial je hebrejskog porijekla i znaci ‘bog je odredio’
since i was a small kid i always searched for something deeper. didn’t know how to name it then, now i can name it the meaning. at the age of 5 i was fascinated by the fact that i cannot remember my birth. i couldn’t understand why since i was still young, unlike older persons that tend to forget a lot of things. well this completely perplexed me at that time. no one had an answer other than a comment ‘what are you talking about dear child?’. i wondered, if i don’t remember situations like being born, then it seems as if that has never happened. i was also curious to know if i’ll remember anything of this. clearly i do but that’s not the point of this post.
the point is: it’s very bad when brain decides to hide most important parts of you life. parts that formed you and that are crucial for emotional and psychic stability. (un)fortunately i experienced own mental void in a recent horrific part of my life: the vast, universe like emptiness was suffocating. now i realize: if important memories are hidden from a conscious mind, in case there’s a perfect trigger they will start to influence your persona like a laser. this unconscious memory activity i find to be the most honest there is. it navigates you through thick and thin and when approaching the harbour, the memories suddenly jump in from unconsciousness into consciousness. you witness every piece of your life finally taking its place. as if after a long period of chaos a new level of order is naturally settling in. it’s important to note: bringing memories from unconscious to conscious is not easy and usually not in own power, the perfect trigger is necessary. i was lucky enough to have the best person near me, who didn’t push me or laughed at me or called me bad names coz i dont’ remember. patience is necessary as well as love. of course.
– Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time
– An abnormal reaction to an abnormal situation is normal behavior.
– Those who have a ‘why’ to live, can bear with almost any ‘how’.
– Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
– Ever more people today have the means to live, but no meaning to live for.
– What is to give light must endure burning.
This book and Running with wolves ‘saved’ me. In it Frankl also states:
”..love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality. No one can become fully aware of the very essence of another human being unless he loves him. By his love he is enabled to see the essential traits and features in the beloved person; and even more, he sees that which is potential in him, which is not yet actualized but yet ought to be actualized. Furthermore, by his love, the loving person enables the beloved person to actualize these potentialities. By making him aware of what he can be and of what he should become, he makes these potentialities come true.”
I wish you all pleasant evening and relaxing weekend. In next post i’ll write about Pilates,