i run since i can remember and here are few basic running tips:
- where: the best is to run on gravelly, grassy grounds such as forest walkway; trim trak is also ok but yep, can be really boring
- how/running style: always start slowly and land on the middle portion of your foot (note: landing on the heel is for walking; landing on the front portion of the foot is for sprint). this type of running comes natural, you can run short and long distances without causing too much stress to your body
- what/breathing: optimally should be to inhale and exhale through nose. i focus on the rhythm of breathing, synchronizing it efficiently with body movements. when you reach comfortable breathing zone then you can truly relax and just run. i usually inhale 3x and exhale 3x, listening own breathing works intoxicating. guess it’s about the rhythm as if actually dancing not running
- audio: when listening to music pls wear only 1 earphone as you should have crips audio awareness of your surrounding, especially if running in area that is busy with cars
- traffic lights: when you hit the red light on the street i either jump in place or relax and shake my feet, and smile to people 🙂
- swallowing insects; i’m not near bear grylls but that happens – all good, that’s just bljaki proteins
- important: for the heart, nerves, muscles it’s good taking 375mg of magnesium/day (1 swellable tablet, preferably in the evening) and vitamin C; the pees proteins are also excellent as additional nutritirent
the thing with running is that you only need sneakers and go out, there’s no hassle. and even if you don’t feel like running, once you make the first step the good vibe hits you in, feeling light. everything is in movement so when you run you are like one of those galaxies spinning all around but you cannot see them coz of too much light, but they are there. and in those moments you definitely know that everything is good and ok. guštaj 🙂
tips for running coming soon 🙂
I looked at the watch on comp expecting to be late when actually it’s not. i was drinking earlier with my b/friend. we met few years ago and instantly clicked which is often tough luck with women these days, most are married with kids or are just too busy. i don’t drink and she is a trained sommelier, knows wines etc. my favorite drink is water and i know that’s boring. that’s why i only drink if other person truly knows if it’s something good, also if the occasion is appropriate. today we started to drink coz she hit me with the news of her leaving to canada. she got the papers and was a bit surprised, i wasn’t. im happy for her and a bit sad coz im too facing a change sooner or later. we agreed not to blame croatia for leaving despite a cool job here, we decided to blame canada. what a relief…
we bought some good rose and bubbles with a turquoise label. she is a hedonist type and loves to eat good, it’s great to have a female friend that enjoys food like gourman. as time and glasses went by, we got to talk about love and 1st kiss. we met through my friend from school days, she did some wine business for him. funny part is that for a long time i considered him to be my first kiss. my 1st kiss should’ve worked out perfectly, be kind of magically weird, different with special someone. the false experience was just bljak but it got stuck. as we laughed about it, i decided to tell her about my real 1st kiss i remembered spontaneously many years later. often i wondered why i hide it from my consciousness and why that ‘ugly loop’ remined. now i know why.
my real 1st kiss was magical and i liked it a big time. it was a ripe soft colorfull gift for my virgin lips, 1st physical contact of an another kind. my personal wonder in time when there was nothing. as written previously, some persons cannot live without passion.
i wondered what i would be doing if i wouldn’t be doing what i’m doing now. my 1st kiss told me i look like a painter, to become an artist. his parents were architects, something i admired and aspired. so when i heard his words i got insecure coz i was sure he thinks i have no brain thus it’s better for me to paint. of course i was wrong. only many years later i realized there’s totally another world in the world in which me being sensible, creative, free is ok…writing too, and everything that comes with it. him being ‘honest’ opened me to myself first, someone i didn’t know it existed…well, yes i did know but that person was too shy to come out. he helped setting me free from plastic shell without maybe knowing it. or he’s just too smart to be shallow.
i don’t know about your reminiscences of 1st love, kiss. my was magical. wierd & different. if i wouldn’t be doing what i am doing now i wouldn’t be the same person answering this question so it all comes back to the beginning. we are all connected, some just a bit better. it all depends how deeply tuned you are in, if you really care. like to dive for.
I am developing digital skills on my own for couple of years. Sure there are tons of youtube tutorials, web pages that inspire and find it great that people love to share the thrill of creating. Everything comes down to you and passion to draw coz without training your hand, synchronizing it with your mind\brain no magic will happen. No sw can make up for that.
Most academic painters view digital art as inferior to ‘art on the wall’. Ok, there’re a lot of bad stuff in digital world, but looking what is sneaking in as contemporary art, i don’t see a big difference in that respect. Except, academic artist has a certificate proving artistic (in)abilities. There are just too many words in today’s paintings saying nothing. Digital art is anything but closed, personally cannot compare it. Maybe coz i don’t see a big difference when it comes to delivering an idea, it all depends on a medium. I am working on a project where i merge traditional and digital paintings, hopefully will apply that to other apps. That’s what digital art enables, to be applied and experienced differently, it’s evolving.
I don’t believe in talent without work. That’s just a sign of a lack of passion and without passion there is nothing, talent resides in passion. Nothing big and beautiful happens in a second. Bad stuff actually often, in a split of a second.
I always have desire for sketching live scenes, krokies…it kind of calibrates my visual mind for creating something later from my head, making my hand relax and free. i did few loose today with pencil.